- your Internet protocol (IP) address
- your Internet service provider
- the browser you used to visit our site
- the date and time you visited our site
- the length of your visit
- which pages you visited
- what search terms or phrases you used while searching on the site
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off cookies in your browser settings.
We will not sell or disclose your personal information to any third party except to authorized agents of the law, and only under a court order. However, we cannot be held liable for any personal information disclosure which is due to the exploitation of possible technological insecurities in the system.